Following the global success of our Gator print, arena proudly launches a new limited-edition design inspired by the skin texture of another notorious reptilian predator, close relative of alligators: the CAIMANO.. A dominant predator in its habitat, the caimano’s behaviour is characterized by its astute cleverness which is contrasted at times by its reckless ferociousness. Having drawn inspiration from the caimano’sdelicate balance of calculated restraint and impulsiveness, we wanted to celebrate this polarity throughout nature. We honour the idea of opposites through the colour palette of the special edition suits; while one captures the ethereal dance of colours seen in the aurora borealis sky, the other is a nod to the mysteriously haunting depths of the ocean abyss.
Your racing experience is about to get faster with our Powerskin Carbon-AIR² Jammers. Our newest men’s competitive tech suit has an innovative external one-piece construction and new lining design for maximum speed, comfort and flexibility. Like our classic Carbon Air swimsuits, it’s crafted from an ultra-lightweight fabric with horizontal carbon bands for intelligent muscle compression. This FINA-approved style smoothes the body into a streamlined shape from the waist to the knees with the added benefit of no stitching for zero chafing and dragging. Elite swimmers love this swimsuit for its ease-of-wear, unrestricted movement and second-skin feel.
Benefits and Features;
- One Piece construction with minimum seams for ultimate comfort
- New Lining for improved freedom of movement
- 65% Polyamide, 34% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre
- Water Repellent Coating
- Long lasting extra light Carbon Fabric for a superb fit.
- Created with one piece of fabric. Feels like a second skin.
- Intelligent Compression
- Smartstretch shoulder straps to reduce tension on the shoulders
- Complete freedom of movement
- Easy to put on
- Patented V-Flex system with revolutionary placement of the front and rear seams, provides swimmers with the maximum range of motion and freedom of movement.