Arena Powerskin ST NEXT Limited Edition Short Leg Open Back Swimsuit.
A better future for the next generation starts with the choices we make today. One of our all-time favourite swimsuits is now available in a revamped version that celebrates sustainability and is made in an environmentally friendly way out of over 60% recycled fibres from waste yarns.
Following the global success of our Gator print, arena proudly launches a new limited-edition design inspired by the skin texture of another notorious reptilian predator, close relative of alligators: the CAIMANO.. A dominant predator in its habitat, the caimano’s behaviour is characterized by its astute cleverness which is contrasted at times by its reckless ferociousness. Having drawn inspiration from the caimano’sdelicate balance of calculated restraint and impulsiveness, we wanted to celebrate this polarity throughout nature. We honour the idea of opposites through the colour palette of the special edition suits; while one captures the ethereal dance of colours seen in the aurora borealis sky, the other is a nod to the mysteriously haunting depths of the ocean abyss.
Made from a fabric that absorbs less water making it lighter with flat seams and reinforced straps for better comfort and durability, this new generation racing suit provides female athletes with just the right compression race after race. FINA approved.
- FINA Approved.
- Material: 71% polyamide, 29% lycra
- In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.