71% Polyamide 29% Elastane
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
We sell the European Arena Racing Swimsuits which often feature an additional manufacturer's logo when compared to the American varieties. Other than the size of the logos, the suits are identical. Please be aware that the additional logo on Arena's European Racing Suits may exceed the 2.25 square inches of logo allowed in USA competitions. NFHS (The National Federation of State High School Associations) and NCCA (The National Collegiate Athletic Association) have rules on swimsuit branding and these suits are not compliant with the branding restrictions of these organizations. They are however fully compliant with UK, European and the rest of the world's regulations